Thursday, June 16, 2016

THE COURT DATE IS...


TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2016!!!!!!!!!!

On this day, Hope will OFFICIALLY become our daughter!!!!



Words can’t express our feelings right now. My heart is filled with peace..finally, she will be our daughter. What God spoke into our hearts over four years ago is finally coming to fruition.

I looked back at a journal entry from the end of June 2012 (when we were first starting this process) and I wanted to share my words with you from that entry, as they were and still are true today:

The decision to adopt is taking my husband and I on yet another journey with many unknowns, ups and downs, and situations where we have to put our complete faith in God. The one thing that is certain is that he is calling us to adopt and to love this child with the relentless love he shows to us and we know that he will give us the strength we need along the way as long as we trust in Him! I cannot wait to be able to share yet another story of how God has proven once again to provide for us and show his faithfulness that is never ceasing. He is so good!!”

He IS so good. ALL the time. And where we are today is ALL because of Him! Praise God!


"Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
James 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment